Friday, July 27, 2007

photos from toronto

my beautiful nephew. i miss him.

me

my nephew's baptism

my brother's unfriendly cat karma

toronto dyke march






dykes on bikes
bubble tea in toronto, on young street at the dyke march
hershey factory
niagra falls



ME!! in my deportation uniform

the line to board "maid of the mist" boat. it felt like i we were all being deported
the american side aka the sucky side

niagra falls!
niagra lake whirlpool
something....

ME! infront of a lake

um..i forget what this is but its on the way to niagra falls

FAFI!!! on queens street west

julie is an enterprise in toronto

tasty brunch from sadie's diner

1.5/5 soy latté from a fair trade coffee place on queens street west. very disappointing i think it's beans.

1.5/5 soy latté from a café in kensington market
vancouver ---> edmonton

1 comment:

jules said...

oh how dumb. i actually can comment.

i wish i had a chocolate covered strawberry too.

x