Wednesday, September 26, 2007

decisions decisions

vancouver in january or home in march? that's the question that looms over my head and its a decision i will have to make sooner rather than later. obviously i do not want to waste my time here in canada but at the sametime all i want to do is go home, but fiona will be in vancouver and who knows when i will see her next. at the sametime on my way home i will be making a stop in vancouver for a few weeks. could a few weeks with fiona be enough? or 4 months with fiona? i am thinking the latter is the better option. home will always be there, but will the people at home be the same? everyone is leaving so whats a few more months living abroad? itll be cheaper for me to leave canada to cuba rather than melbourne --> sydney ---> cuba. but i also would like to enrol in TAFE for second semester.

i guess i could always come home in april...maybe.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

No comments: