Wednesday, August 29, 2007

skipping work on sunny days.


when its not raining, snowing or freezing cold in montreal you have to make the most of it because who knows when itll be sunny and warm again. its the last week of summer, my last week of summer in montreal, so please forgive me if i decided to pull two "no shows" at work to take in the summer heat on my bike riding around the plateau, mile end and the old port.
the above photo was take today in a little street on my way home from the mile end. in the background are vines from a tree growing on electrical cords. i thought it was pretty and deserved a photo, my head just happened to be too big.
current biking soundtrack:
- bonde do role- brazillian and friends with CSS. what more could you want? im currently addicted and excited to see them live in NYC with jan!!!!
- puffy ami yumi- japanese pop at its finest.
- bright eyes- his voice stays with me all day.
- electrelane- so good to chill out or dance too.
- rilo kiley- of course. the new album is hard to stop listening too
- interpol- as above. i cant wait to see these two bands live!
- once more with feeling- buffy soundtrack. if you hear me singing or dancing on my bike please dont judge me.

No comments: