Monday, October 1, 2007

misery

i spoke to my parents last night and it broke my heart. basically my mother was trying to convince me to not move to melbourne when i return from canada. my father has a new job working 11pm til 7am monday to friday, which means my mother is all alone the majority of the time. she's lonely...and it broke my heart to tell her that i couldnt..i just cant live in sydney, my life is in melbourne i am happy in melbourne.

to top things off my brother told me that my father has high blood pressure and diabeites. GAH!! i feel like flying home and hugging them and staying forever to take care of them and to make things better. but the sad thing is, i can't.....

when will it get better for us all?! i cannot believe i was convinced the second half of 2007 was going to be amazing.

No comments: