Tuesday, October 30, 2007

prepare for my return

I will return to sydney in march. I'm thinking either the 13th or 15th of March, a week and a half before my beloved mother's 60th birthday. My mother's birthday is my main motivation to return home earlier than planned or expected. It's wierd, once i set a date i start living life to the fullest, stop complaining and really enjoy my time. For example, the three months before i left melbourne were the best three months i have ever experienced, even with all the drama, it was worth it.

So far i'm thinking of leaving montreal on the 12th of february, stay in toronto for a week and a half. Leave TO on the 21st or 22nd for Vancouver to see FIONA and my family. Hopefully stay til i leave for Sydney. Lots of planning and saving ahead!

THEN, i shall try and find a job ASAP to save for a trip to melbourne sometime in april!
I will move to melbourne once again in June/July just in time for second semester, hopefully.

That's what i am thinking! My time in montreal is nearly up and just when im starting to really enjoy myself. Always happens that way :)
Pray i don't fall in love, that always happens too!


I'M SO EXCITED TO COME HOME AND SEE EVERYONE!
mainly you!

xxo

1 comment:

Easily Distracted said...

woot woot!!! yay! best news ever!