Monday, June 4, 2007

greetings from san francisco

harro everyone! thank you all that attended the delightful picnic on sunday!the past couple of days have been a rollarcoaster! i am so hungry. saying good bye to everyone was the worst...the worst!(as chris would say) i am missing everyone so fucking much. my heart hurts. i have placed one polaroid photo above my hostel bed so i can look at everyone just before i sleep (so so creepy).i haven't left the hostel since i arrived..i am currently alone in my dorm room and i kind of like it like that. i hope it doesn't change, as you know i am pretty private and very quiet(shut up! i am..when i am not talking about vagina).um..tomorrow i plan to join a tour group yay for tour groups! 3 1/2hours of photo taking! woo woo..then perhaps the day after i will venture down homosexual lane and get molested by lipstick lesbians...ohhh yeaahhhhh...god i am hungry!i don't think i am jetlagged but my phone doesn't work and that is the only thing that keeps me informed on what the fucking time is. being a control freak with minor OCD..IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!on the plane i had four seats! how cool am i? so i layed down and masturbated..no not really but i wanted too..stupid period oh and the fact that i was on the plane(like that would stop me) do you miss my dirty talk? i miss talking to you guys. wah.i watched stranger than fiction with maggie gynhall looking the hottest she ever has with a half sleeve tattoo..mmm.....i better go and book this tour and have a look around this hilly city full of homeless people.stay in touch! i love you all...ps here's my emailhipchick_007@hotmail.comsend me your postal addresses.and your photos!lufffffxxox

No comments: