Monday, June 4, 2007

missing melbourne

last night as i layed in bed waiting to fall asleep, i started listening to my ipod thinking it may help me rest my eyes and my brain. instead it made me miss melbourne...a lot! listening to frou frou flooded back memories from way back when.... finally the image of me, laying on my bed, alone typing on my laptop everyday after work right before i napped.frou frou is a part of my melbourne life...part of who i am. never in my life have i missed a city, a lifestyle, a group of people i hold so close to my heart the thought of walking through life not having any contact with the people i fondly call "family" brings tears to my eyes. life without "the family" is not a life i wish to live.you may be mocking me right now but that's because you are not one of "us" (haha). we have only been hanging out with each other for 2 and a half months and for some a few weeks but i feel like i can do anything and not feel judged or frowned apon. we all have our strengths and weaknesses.."the family" embrace all..even the weaknesses, we may make fun..but that's us caring! we can laugh and cry at ourselves! words cannot describe how comfortable i feel with everyone..even the people we've just started hanging out with. i feel robbed that i am unable to get to know sophie, anurr, mary, "boy" leigh, olgie, eliza, danae and even the "family" members. i want to know the "ins" and the "outs" of everyone. am i making sense? i miss home so much right now...the laughs, the pashing, the private jokes that we seem to create everyday! when we all meet again, i would have missed out a year's worth.i am currently listening to regina spektor...remember how we used to sing as loud as we could in the car julie? on the way back from prahan market in search of cupcakes only to realise the markets were closed on wednesday's but that didn't matter because we ended up spending big in the japanese supermarket. we cooked dumplings that night...it was nice...i miss moments like that.....if i could have one wish..the wish would be to create one more moment like that so we could treasure it forever...i'm crying now and guess which song is playing...samson by regina spektor..damn you...xxox

No comments: