Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i am now a resident!

yup...i woke up early (10am is early for the unemployed) opened but a bank account and bought a pre paid cell.
my number for you melbourne hotties is as follows:

(country code + area code + number)
+1 514 232 6499

but chances are you have my australian mobile number which is the same :)
this post has no point apart from helping me kill time before i head off for 3 painful housemate interviews. yes im going to die.

ps i hate coins. canada does not believe in 20 cent coins, so i have to carry around a billion ten cent pieces with a few billion one cent pieces. also, i would like to ask, why are the five cent coins larger than the ten cents? it confuses me.
i have a headache and the stupid vending machine gave me pepsi instead of water...ew.
x

No comments: