Wednesday, June 6, 2007

M.I.A. (no not the musical artist)

hello.. alot of you (two) have begged me to update this blog, so here i am updating. sorry no photos as i am on brothers desktop computer and he only has hi speed and no wireless..i know and he calls himself a canadian! seessh.

currently visiting my brother in toronto after visiting my brother in vancouver (make sense? i didnt want it too). i'll be leaving here for montreal on the 12th of june hopefully with a few house interviews to attend too...any tips? i havent had to do these stupid things before and im shitting myself. i have one on wednesday (maybe), we might go for a few shandies and what happens after ive had too much and lean in for some a pash?? it might help my case! haha.

ive been very up and down with my emotions mainly missing everyone and melbourne the food the coffee and the laneways. heck even the stupid weather! but i know once i settle down ill start enjoying myself. so many great things are happening in montreal during the summer. just for laughs comedy festival and pride just to give you an example!

my brother in vancouver's wife is pregnant and she's due to have twins! (sorry fiona) last time she was pregnant she was also carrying twins but unfortunately one died :( i hope this doesnt happen again.

my nephew in toronto is so fucking cute! but he's got the stomach flu and is cranky and smelly.

i love urban outfitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care if i look like a poser because its such a disgusting store..but i love it! haha

its currently 1249am and i wont be going to bed fgor another 2 hours...go me.
i plan to visit niagra falls this weekend..the weather will not be 10 degrees like yesterday! woo..okay im babbling better go
i love you all..i miss you.

xxoxoxoxx

No comments: